Sun is looking for Senior Business Analyst for one of our customers.
Location: Johannesburg,South Africa
Job Type: Contract
• Gain sufficient understanding of the solution architecture to translate into requirements.
• Work closely with Technical Senior, UI/UX Designer, Developers, Product Owner and SMEs to analyse & validate business requirements in the Product Backlog, then guide the squad to translate these requirements into refined User Stories with all Functional and Non-Functional requirements, rules and designs.
• Ensure that the above user stories are centrally managed and controlled in the team’s collaboration tool (ADO Board)
• Ensure that mapped processes in EA Sparx /Visio following our Architecture Governance Standard and perform quality assurance
• Facilitate the negotiation of requirements & prioritisation amongst the stakeholders, and help to sort product backlog into sprint backlog during sprint planning
• Work with developers estimate the story points for each user story and help to ensure that sufficient story points are delivered in a particular sprint
• Work with Product Owners to design, approve & conduct user acceptance criteria
• Organise data and connect information from a variety of sources for analysis
• Senior meetings with cross-functional stakeholders, communicate and provide visibility into priorities, and solution options that drive stakeholder alignment
• Actively part of release planning, product demos, defect management
• Align constantly with the collaboration tools and mechanisms as set up by the programme.
• Manage the benefit tracker actively after every sprint
• Actively participate in release planning, product demos and retros.
• Manage signoffs at sprint planning intervals (release planning and product sign off)
• Enforce governance standards and drive consistency and quality across all streams.
• Collaborate with EPMO BA Senior to consistently align on analysis and design progress.
• Timeous ensure that the backlog is filled to meet release dates.
Formal qualification in the Commerce or Sciences fields of study
10+ years related BA working experience
5+ years’ experience on Large Digital Programmes
Agile Project Delivery
Functional Structure Diagram Modelling
Process Index Diagram Modelling
Data flow diagrams
System Sequence Diagrams
Adobe Experience Manager
Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) Business Practitioner a plus
Sparx Enterprise Architect
Manage Multiple BAs
Manage Multiple work streams
Strong stakeholder management
Strong ability to deliver in an Agile Way of Work
Strong scope management
Interested candidates please share your CV/Profile at firstname.lastname@example.org along with the following details:
Current Rate per Hour / CTC:
Expected Rate per Hour:
Notice Period / Availability:
C101 Rosewalk Gardens,Gauteng,South Africa