Internal Sales Consultant X2
Purpose of the Role.
Proactively use information from analytics done to identify problems or opportunities within the Sales Channel to assist in increasing the conversion rate of applications.
· Process resubmissions on a daily basis to drive turnaround time to get the application back in vetting and converted.
· Liaise with Credit Champions, Area Managers and clients to resolve problems at the Merchants
· Highlight problems within the Originisation sales processes
· Establish and maintain relationships with the Area Managers, Credit Champions and clients at all times
· Identify and initiate interventions to improve the conversion rate
· Identify corrective training or Sales improvement initiatives for Credit Champions, Area Managers or vetting agents and provide such information to Learning and Development for implementation
· Effectively document the Non Taken Up (NTU) reasons for analysis
· The ISC will liaise with Clients, CCs, RMs and AMs on various campaigns to help increase the conversion rate of applications, these campaigns may vary from time to time depending on the business need.
Reporting and Analytical Tools
· Use various tools to help process various interventions required by the organization to help improve loan application take up rates, these being:
Essential / Minimum
Minimum 2 years Customer Service
Preferred / Advantage
· Previous experience in Client Liaison/Retentions
· Multilingual Communication.
Physical work requirements
· This environment demands exceptional quality, attention to detail and ensure time frames are adhered to with performance under pressure.
· Ability to deliver on a task independently
· Good communication experience (Written and Verbal)
· Analytical skills
· Communication Skills
· Relationship building/Networking
· Negotiation skills
· Problem solving
· Attention to detail
· Excel - Intermediate
Knowledge and skills
· Knowledge and experience in creating Excel Pivot reports
· Ability to read, analyze and report on data
· Ability to work with people to get to the solution
· Strong negotiation and persuasive skills
· Ability to simplify complex information
Contact Botle Matsaneng on 010 245 8000